Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 8, 2014

Bài tập ngữ pháp dạng so sánh

I. Viết dạng so sánh hơn của những từ trong ngoặc.

  1. Can't you think of anything ____________(intelligent) to say?
  2. Well, the place looks _____________(clean) now.
  3. Janet looks ____________(thin) than she did.
  4. You need to draw it ______________(carefully) .
  5. The weather is getting ___________ (bad).
  6. The programme will be shown at a __________ (late) date.
  7. I can't stay ________________(long) than half an hour.
  8. A mobile phone would be a_______________ (useful) present.
  9. I'll try to finish the job ________________ (soon).
  10. It was_______________ (busy) than usual in town today.
  11. I'll be even_____________ (annoyed) if you do that again.
  12. Since the break-in I feel ____________ (nervous).

II.          Viết dạng so sánh nhất của những từ trong ngoặc.

  1. That was the __________ (funny) film I've ever seen.
  2. It was the ______________(horrible) feeling I've ever had.
  3. Have you read her ______________(recent) book?
  4. It's the _______________(large) company in the country.
  5. It was the _______________(boring) speech I've ever heard.
  6. You've got the _______________(far) to travel.
  7. That's the _____________(helpful) idea so far.
  8. The factory uses the ________________ (modern) production methods.
  9. This is the __________________(early) I've ever got up.
  10. It was the ________________(sad) day of my life.
XEM KẾT QUẢ TẠI ĐÂY

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét